Overview of duties
The Creative Content or ‘design’ intern is responsible for providing support for the marketing department through a variety of channels, print, digital, web, video and other as assigned. The creative intern will report to the Director of Marketing and will assist with the development and design of core creative processes to include guidelines, collateral event materials and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned. The creative intern may also be assigned various website updates utilizing WordPress.
The creative intern’s primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare images to coincide with social and blog posts.
- Assist with website and blog updates via WordPress.
- Assist with collateral updates and version control.
- Creation of various logos or guidelines for products.
- Creation and updates to various collateral.
- Assist with video storyboards and or production.
- Interns are required to provide their own transportation and laptop.
- Students must be currently enrolled as a rising sophomore, junior or senior or previously graduated from an accredited university.
- Students must submit a complete application, resume and two letters of recommendation to be considered.
- Previous internship experience preferred, but not required.
- We expect all students and S4S Interns to participate in weekly evaluations and exit interviews during the program.
- Major in marketing, graphic design, communications or public relations.