Brand Partnerships and Product Donation Internship
Overview of duties
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with current and potential footwear/apparel partners
- Develop Cause Marketing strategies to engage the consumer and employees to help further our mission
- Stay up to date on current fashion and marketing trends
- Research potential brand relationships
- Students must be currently enrolled rising sophomores, juniors, seniors or previously graduated from an accredited university.
- Interns are required to provide their own transportation and laptop.
- Students must submit their complete application, resume and two letters of recommendation to be considered.
- Previous internship experience preferred, but not required.
- We expect all students and S4S interns to participate in weekly evaluations and exit interviews during the program.
We expect all students and S4S Interns to participate in weekly evaluations and exit interviews during the program.